Tuna Pasta Bake
Temps & Portions
1 hour temps de préparation =
20 minutes préparation +
40 minutes cuisson
1 Tbsp. Becel® Original margarine0Becel Margarine with Olive Oil 907G$7.46 • Chq
1 small onion, chopped0Fresh Gourmet Garlic Pepper Crispy Onions Fresh Gourmet Garlic Pepper Crispy Onions Crunchy Toppings (1PK)$4.09 • Chq
1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour0Great Value Graham Cracker Pie Crust Ready To Eat 170G$2.46 • Chq
1/2 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken0Knorr Stock Homestyle Chicken (4PK) 132G$2.84 • Chq
2 cups water0evian® natural spring water, 1.5L bottle$3.09 • Chq
1/2 cup Hellmann's® 1/2 the Fat mayonnaise-type dressing0Hellmann's Mayonnaise Real 750ML$6.71 • Chq
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese0Great Value Parmesan Shredded Cheese 280G$6.23 • Chq
8 ounces bowtie pasta, cooked and drained0Great Value Six Bean Mix Can No Salt 540ML$1.46 • Chq
2 cans (180 g. ea.) tuna, drained and flaked0CLOVER LEAF Chunk Light Tuna in Water 170G$3.71 • Chq
1 cup frozen green peas, thawed0Green Giant Frozen Vegetables Sweetlets Peas 750G$4.09 • Chq
1/4 cup coarse or Panko bread crumbs0Aurora Bread Crumbs Italian Style with Romano Cheese 680G$5.34 • Chq
- Preheat oven to 350° F (180° C).
- Melt Becel® Original margarine in large saucepan over medium heat and cook onion until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in flour with wire whisk and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, 2 minutes. Whisk in Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken and water until blended. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally with wire whisk, until thickened, about 8 minutes. Stir in Hellmann's® 1/2 the Fat mayonnaise-type dressing and cheese and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes.
- Combine bowtie pasta with sauce mixture in large bowl. Stir in tuna and peas; turn into 2-quart baking dish, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake uncovered until golden and bubbling, about 20 minutes.
- TIP: To omit baking step, leave off crumb topping and serve in saucepan or casserole dish.
See nutritional information for sodium content.