Spicy Chicken & Vegetables
Temps & Portions
25 minutes temps de préparation =
10 minutes préparation +
15 minutes cuisson
1 Tbsp. (15 mL) reduced sodium soy sauce0SILK Soy Beverage Chocolate Flavour Dairy-Free 1.89L$4.96 • Chq
2 tsp. (10 mL) grated fresh ginger (optional)
1/4 tsp. (1 mL) crushed red pepper flakes0Frank‘s RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce 354ML$5.59 • Chq
1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Becel® Oil0Becel Margarine with Olive Oil 907G$7.46 • Chq
1 lb. (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts0Marcangelo Souvlaki Chicken Breast Kabobs (8PK) 480G$14.96 • Chq
1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Thai Sweet Chili Noodles Side Dish0Knorr Sidekicks Pasta Thai Sweet Chili Noodles 147G$1.86 • Chq
6 ounces snow peas, halved, (about 500 mL)0Mann‘s Family Favourites Snow Peas 170G$4.96 • Chq
1 can (227 mL) sliced water chestnuts, drained0evian® natural spring water, 1.5L bottle$3.09 • Chq
- Pound chicken to 6mm thick. Cut into 2.5cm pieces.
- Combine soy sauce, ginger, red pepper flakes and Becel® Oil in medium bowl, then toss with chicken.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is almost done, about 4 minutes. Remove skillet from heat.
- Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Sidekicks® Thai Sweet Chili Noodles Side Dish according to package directions in large saucepan, stirring in snow peas, chicken and water chestnuts during the last 3 minutes of cook time. Continue cooking until pasta is tender and chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 3 minutes.
- Tip: To add a little zest, serve with lime wedges.
- Each serving of this dish is low in fat and a good source of iron and vitamin C. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.