Temps & Portions
1 hour 10 minutes temps de préparation =
20 minutes préparation +
50 minutes cuisson
1 lb. (450 g) extra lean ground beef or ground lamb0Lean Ground Beef Tube ~1KG$16.18 • kg
1 onion, chopped0Fresh Gourmet Garlic Pepper Crispy Onions Fresh Gourmet Garlic Pepper Crispy Onions Crunchy Toppings (1PK)$4.09 • Chq
1 stalk celery, chopped
1 large carrot, chopped0Carrots 1 Bunch$2.48 • Chq
1 clove garlic, crushed0Fresh Gourmet Garlic Pepper Crispy Onions Fresh Gourmet Garlic Pepper Crispy Onions Crunchy Toppings (1PK)$4.09 • Chq
1 1/2 lbs. potatoes0Potatoes Foil-Wrapped Your Fresh Market (3PK)$3.74 • Chq
1/4 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise0Hellmann's Mayonnaise Real 750ML$6.71 • Chq
2 Tbsp. milk0Natrel Milk 1% 2L$5.80 • Chq
1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour0Great Value Graham Cracker Pie Crust Ready To Eat 170G$2.46 • Chq
1 Tbsp. tomato paste0Great Value Tomato Paste 156ML$1.09 • Chq
1 1/2 cups water0evian® natural spring water, 1.5L bottle$3.09 • Chq
1/2 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock Beef0Knorr Stock Homestyle Beef (4PK) 132G$4.96 • Chq
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Brown ground beef in large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Stir in onion, celery, carrot and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Cover potatoes with water in 2-quart saucepot; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain. Return potatoes to saucepot, then add Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise and milk. Mash potatoes until smooth and creamy. Season, if desired, with ground black pepper and set aside.
- Stir flour into ground beef mixture and cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, 2 minutes. Stir in tomato paste, water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock Beef and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer gently, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes or until mixture thickens.
- Spoon ground beef mixture into 2-quart (2 L) shallow baking dish, then top with mashed potatoes. Broil until lightly golden, about 1 minute. Sprinkle, if desired, with chopped parsley.
- See nutritional information for sodium content.