Parma-Rosa Chicken Penne Skillet
Temps & Portions
25 minutes temps de préparation =
10 minutes préparation +
15 minutes cuisson
8 ounces uncooked penne pasta0Great Value Six Bean Mix Can No Salt 540ML$1.46 • Chq
1 Tbsp. Becel® Oil0Becel Margarine with Olive Oil 907G$7.46 • Chq
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-in (2.5 cm) pieces0Marcangelo Souvlaki Chicken Breast Kabobs (8PK) 480G$14.96 • Chq
1 package Knorr® Parma-Rosa® Pasta Sauce Mix
1 package (155 g.) baby spinach leaves0Fresh Attitude Baby Spinach 454G$7.46 • Chq
1/4 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, heat Becel® Oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken until browned. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- Prepare Knorr® Parma-Rosa® Pasta Sauce Mix in same skillet according to package directions.
- Return chicken to skillet and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 3 minutes. Stir in spinach and peppers and cook, stirring, until spinach wilts.
- Serve over pasta and sprinkle, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.
- TIP: Serve with a tossed salad for a complete meal.