MINI CHOCOLATE CHIP SHORTBREAD
1 cup (250 mL) Becel® Salted Plant Based Bricks 122620Becel Margarine Salted Plant-Based Sticks 454G$4.99 • Chq
1 cup (250 mL) icing sugar 122630Redpath Sugar Icing 1KG$4.36 • Chq
1 tsp (5 mL) Club House® Pure Vanilla Extract 122640Compliments Vanilla Extract Artificial 250ML$5.74 • Chq
1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt 122650Club House Sea Salt Grinder 60G$4.99 • Chq
2 cups (500 mL) Robin Hood® Original All Purpose Flour 122660Robin Hood Flour All Purpose 5KG$12.49 • Chq
1 cup (250 mL) HERSHEY’S CHIPITS Semi-Sweet Minis chocolate chips 122670HERSHEY'S CHIPITS Chocolate Chips, Pure Semi-Sweet, 300g$4.61 • Chq
Ziploc® Brand Containers Large Rectangle (2PK) 1EA 12268
Ziploc® Brand Slider Bags Storage Large Powerguard (15PK) 1EA 12269
1. Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
2. Beat Becel® Plant Based Bricks and sugar until well blended and lightened in colour, about 2-3 minutes. Stir in vanilla extract and salt until combined.
3. Add flour until you almost have a ball of dough. Stir in mini chocolate chips and mix until the dough comes together.
4. Divide dough into sixteen 1/2" to 1" (1.25 to 2.5-cm) balls, flattening with a fork dipped in flour or icing sugar. Arrange on baking sheets.
5. Bake 12 to 17 minutes or until edges and bottoms are very lightly browned. Transfer cookies to wire rack and cool completely.
Share the Joy! Ship or drop-off your holiday treats packed in Ziploc® containers
Do not eat raw flour, dough or batter.