Homemade Glazed Meatloaf
Temps & Portions
1 hour 10 minutes temps de préparation =
10 minutes préparation +
1 hour cuisson
1 pouch Knorr® Recipe Onion Soup Mix0Knorr Recipe Soup Mix Onion 56G$3.59 • Chq
2 lbs. extra lean ground beef0Lean Ground Beef Tube ~1KG$16.18 • kg
1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs0Aurora Bread Crumbs Italian Style with Romano Cheese 680G$5.34 • Chq
2 eggs0Mushrooms White 227G$2.84 • Chq
1 cup ketchup, divided0Heinz Tomato Ketchup, 1L$4.96 • Chq
2 tsp. balsamic vinegar0Unico Balsamic Vinegar 500ML$4.21 • Chq
- Preheat oven to 350° F (180° C). Combine Knorr® Recipe Onion Soup Mix, ground beef, bread crumbs, eggs and 1/2 cup (125 mL) ketchup in large bowl. Shape into loaf in 13 x 9-inch (3.5 L) baking or roasting pan or on rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake uncovered 40 minutes. Meanwhile, combine remaining 1/2 cup (125 mL) ketchup and vinegar in medium bowl.
- Spread ketchup mixture evenly over meatloaf and continue baking 20 minutes, or until done. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- TIP: Serve this meatloaf with Knorr® Savoury Mashed Potatoes made with Knorr® Homestyle Stock, steamed broccoli, and warm tomatoes for a satisfying, balanced weeknight meal.
- TIP: For easier clean up line your baking pan with foil sprayed with no-stick cooking spray.