Hearty Spinach & Ham Frittata
Temps & Portions
25 minutes temps de préparation =
5 minutes préparation +
20 minutes cuisson
1 package Knorr® Creamy Garlic Pasta Sauce Mix
1 cup 2% milk0Natrel Milk 1% 2L$5.80 • Chq
12 eggs, beaten0Mushrooms White 227G$2.84 • Chq
2 Tbsp. Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*0Becel Margarine with Olive Oil 907G$7.46 • Chq
1 cup chopped cooked ham0Cook's Fully Cooked Ham Steak Premium Lean Hickory Smoked Traditional Bone-In ~1KG$8.71 • Chq
6 cups baby spinach leaves0Fresh Attitude Baby Spinach 454G$7.46 • Chq
1 cup shredded low fat cheddar cheese0Great Value Old Cheddar Cheese 450G$7.21 • Chq
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Whisk together Knorr® Creamy Garlic Pasta Sauce Mix and milk, then whisk in eggs.
- Melt Becel® Buttery Taste margarine in large nonstick, oven proof skillet and cook ham, stirring occasionally, until browned, about 4 minutes. Stir in spinach and cook 2 minutes or until wilted and some of the moisture has evaporated.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet and cook over medium heat about 5 minutes or until eggs begin to set. Sprinkle cheese over top and transfer to oven. Bake 15 minutes or until frittata is set and cheese is golden brown.
- TIP: Serve with a side garden salad for a complete meal.
*Becel® Gold in Quebec.
- Each serving of this dish provides 1 serving of vegetables and is a good source of calcium and iron.