Grilled Souvlaki Chicken Skewers
Temps & Portions
25 minutes temps de préparation =
15 minutes préparation +
10 minutes cuisson
1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Reduced Sodium Chicken
2 Tbsp. lemon juice, divided0Your Fresh Market Sliced Lemon Loaf Cake 454G$5.00 • Chq
3 cloves garlic, finely chopped0Fresh Gourmet Garlic Pepper Crispy Onions Fresh Gourmet Garlic Pepper Crispy Onions Crunchy Toppings (1PK)$4.09 • Chq
1 Tbsp. fresh oregano
1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt, divided0OIKOS Greek Yogurt Strawberry Flavour 2% M.F. (4PK) 100G$4.96 • Chq
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2.5 cm pieces0Marcangelo Souvlaki Chicken Breast Kabobs (8PK) 480G$14.96 • Chq
1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 2.5 cm pieces0Peppers Sweet Mini 454G$5.59 • Chq
1 medium onion, cut into 2.5 cm pieces0Fresh Gourmet Garlic Pepper Crispy Onions Fresh Gourmet Garlic Pepper Crispy Onions Crunchy Toppings (1PK)$4.09 • Chq
1/2 tsp. dried dill, crushed0Great Value Dill Weed Herb 35G$2.46 • Chq
1/3 cup grated and seeded cucumber0Summer Fresh Yogurt Cucumber Dip Tzatziki 545G$8.68 • Chq
- Combine Knorr® Homestyle Stock Reduced Sodium Chicken with 15 mL lemon juice, 2/3 of the garlic, 15 mL oregano and 125 mL yogurt in small bowl.
- Alternately skewer* chicken, pepper and onion on skewers. Arrange skewers in glass baking dish, then drizzle with yogurt mixture; turn to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Grill or broil chicken and vegetables, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender, about 6 minutes. Serve with yogurt dipping sauce.
- TIP: Make your own Souvlaki Gyro: Fill a pita with shredded lettuce, sliced tomato, diced red onion and grilled chicken pieces. Top with yogurt sauce.
- Each serving of this dish is low in fat and provides 1 serving of vegetables.