Creamy Shrimp Carbonara
Temps & Portions
20 minutes temps de préparation =
5 minutes préparation +
15 minutes cuisson
4 packages Knorr Sidekicks® Creamy Bacon Carbonara Pasta Side Dish0Knorr Sidekicks Pasta Creamy Bacon Carbonara 134G$1.84 • Chq
1 cup thawed frozen peas0Green Giant Frozen Vegetables Sweetlets Peas 750G$4.09 • Chq
4 Tbsp. Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*0Becel Margarine with Olive Oil 907G$7.46 • Chq
1 lb. shrimp, peeled and tails removed0Clover Leaf Cocktail Shrimp 106G$4.71 • Chq
1/4 cup dry white wine OR chicken broth0Colavita White Wine Vinegar 500ML$4.34 • Chq
2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese0Great Value Parmesan Shredded Cheese 280G$6.23 • Chq
*Becel® Gold in Quebec0Becel Margarine with Olive Oil 907G$7.46 • Chq
- Prepare Knorr Sidekicks® Creamy Bacon Carbonara Pasta Side Dish according to package directions, stirring in peas during last 5 minutes of cook time.
- Meanwhile, melt margarine in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, turning once, until shrimp are pink and cooked through, about 3 minutes. Stir wine or broth into skillet and cook, stirring to coat shrimp, 1 minute.
- Stir shrimp mixture into hot Pasta and garnish with Parmesan cheese.
- TIP: To save time, use previously thawed cooked shrimp. Stir into the recipe with the peas during last 5 minutes of pasta cook time.
- Each serving of this carbonara is low in fat, a good source of calcium, and an excellent source of iron. *Becel® Gold* in Quebec. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.