Cauliflower Couscous with Shrimp
Temps & Portions
25 minutes temps de préparation =
10 minutes préparation +
15 minutes cuisson
1 head cauliflower, cut into small florets (about 5 cups/1.25 L florets)
2 Tbsp. Becel® Oil, divided0Becel Margarine with Olive Oil 907G$7.46 • Chq
12 ounces uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined0Clover Leaf Cocktail Shrimp 106G$4.71 • Chq
1 clove garlic, chopped0Fresh Gourmet Garlic Pepper Crispy Onions Fresh Gourmet Garlic Pepper Crispy Onions Crunchy Toppings (1PK)$4.09 • Chq
1 Knorr® Vegetable Bouillon Cube, crumbled and dissolved in 1/2 cup (125 mL) hot water
1 small onion, chopped0Fresh Gourmet Garlic Pepper Crispy Onions Fresh Gourmet Garlic Pepper Crispy Onions Crunchy Toppings (1PK)$4.09 • Chq
2 cups baby spinach leaves0Fresh Attitude Baby Spinach 454G$7.46 • Chq
- Place cauliflower in food processor and pulse just until rice-size pieces form; set aside (or finely chop cauliflower by hand).
- Heat 1 tablespoon (15 mL) oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, until shrimp turn pink, about 3 minutes, adding garlic during last 30 seconds of cook time; remove and set aside.
- Add cauliflower, Knorr® Vegetable Bouillon Cube mixture and remaining 1 tablespoon (15 mL) oil to same skillet and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring frequently, until moisture is nearly evaporated. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until cauliflower begins to brown, about 5 minutes. Stir in shrimp and spinach until wilted.
- See nutrition information for sodium content.
- Tip: For a twist, try substituting baby kale for the spinach.